CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Long time no post.....

Well since I haven't had my air-card or wi-fi I've not had the opportunity to keep up my blog site. All that is about to change. My wonderful sweet husband felt pity on me and bought me a new air-card. Now I have internet access all the time.....YEAH!

So much has happened in the last 9 months since my last blog. We are in Alabama and have been since November. The kids are still homeschooled and we don't seem to make it home to Arkansas much at all. Cade played baseball here in Alabama and made All-Stars. That all-star team has won district and state. We are waiting to play regionals in about two weeks. We are so excited and so proud!

Emily and I have sat through many hours of practices, hot days, sweat pouring, etc....she deserved some kind of reward for being so good about it all. We bought her one of those electric scooters and she's had a blast riding up and down the road. I want one!

We should be here for at least two more months (maybe more) then my husband plans on taking off untill after the first of the year. He needs it! I am ready to stay at home in Arkansas for the fall months....Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I love to decorate my house and be with family during those times. After that who knows where we'll be....New Mexico maybe?

I'll be sure to keep up my post!

No comments: