CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun with school

Some days of homeschooling can be boring, tough, have tears, or just be severely long. Then there are days where you can't get anything done because your laughing all day at something someones said or done. That was today. My son is studying the solar system and we were discussing the different planets. While looking at pictures of the planets I said...."Wow, Uranus is really a pretty blue color due to all of that methane gas around it." Instantly my son died out laughing. It took me about two seconds to recall what was so funny. Needless to say school stopped for a period of time. :)

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Hi there!! I discovered your blog through FOTR and I am SO glad I did. I haven't had time to read through a bunch of posts yet but from what I have read so far...we have much in common! Two children, life on the road, homeschooling and Christian! YAY!!! I plan to read more tonight. Stop by my blog if you get the chance!! I am so looking forward to getting to know more FOTR's

(: Shelby

sweetviewfromthehills.blogspot.com

Carolee Hollenback said...

...and that is what homeschooling is all about!

Found you through FOTR

Heather said...

Just think you would have missed that moment if he was sharing it in a "real" school. sigh. My dh and I are looking for a trailer now. Any advice?

http://journeytoourhaven.blogspot.com/